Thursday, June 08, 2006

Delaware Shore, Here I Come!

Rainbows end down that highway where ocean breezes blow

I'll be heading off to the beach with the family this weekend for a week, so you probably won't be hearing from me until I return. I'll actually be heading back by myself home for a day in the middle of the week for something semi-work-related. It's about a 2 1/2 to 3 hour trip, so to keep me entertained, I just purchased this week Dick's Picks Vol. 8 and Download Series Vol. 5.

The ride across the Eastern Shore in particular is flat, straight and rather boring, so this should keep me from 'Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad'. Looking forward to a nice week away. Be back soon.

3 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Helen said...

Be safe and enjoy!
"My time coming, voices saying, they tell me where to go"
Peace...........

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger an old friend said...

...couldn't have said it better helen :)

hope all is well with you ben -


peace,
ben (the other one*)


*no pun intended ;)

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger SLC Library Boy said...

Have a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home