Friday, May 05, 2006

Vacation or Sabbatical?

Thanks to those who've been checking in. Everything is OK, albeit a bit turbulent for me right now. I've had alot of other things on my mind recently, so it's been hard to focus on much else. I do want to start writing again. I'm still thinking about expanding this blog to be more than just a Grateful Dead blog once thing settle down.

Through it all, I can still decompress with the Good 'ol Grateful Dead on my 30-45 minute commute to and from work. I'm listening to alot from '72-74 right now. What a truly glorious period of the band's history...

This blog ain't dead yet. Till then, Keep 'on Truckin'

3 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger an old friend said...

the blogging never stopped :)

'74 is a great year, you can really get lost in it...'76 too...


peace,
ben

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Joby said...

Miss ya, Ben. Good luck working things out, whatever the issues are. I'll be here when you return!

 
At 6:15 AM, Anonymous jwmckay said...

Ben,
'72 is a great year. I've just recently heard 08/27/72 "The Field Trip" for the first time and it's blown me away.I check out your blog just about every day and I think your recommended AUD page is the best GD resource around. Hope everything works out. I will be around when you're back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home