Monday, May 22, 2006

Going back home, that's what I'm gonna do

Hello again. Thanks to those who have been checking in. Everything is good, just a bit hectic and a tad stressful. Maybe I need to write again just to escape a bit again. The Dead are good for that you know...Escaping.

Right now, I'm escaping into the 7/7/89 JFK show. Sweet Healy mix. Excellent quality for a stadium show. I need to get some new Dead. Since the whole Archive debacle, I haven't downloaded much. I was going to download more AUDs, especially since I went through the trouble of compiling the list. Maybe I'll download a couple new Dicks Picks, or Download Series instead. A month or so ago I got Dicks Picks 21. Not bad, it was between that and Reckoning. Should of got Reckoning. I'll need to something soon as I have a couple semi-long drives coming up, and I'll need some new tunes to keep me going.

...Ugh, just saw something about RamRod passing last week. Very sad. RIP brother. He's gone, gone, and nothing's gonna bring him back...

Hope all is well with everyone out there, if anyone still checks in here that is. I'm going to write more, even if it's Not Dead Related (NDR). Good for the mind and the soul. Nothing left to do but smile smile smile...

4 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger an old friend said...

hope all is well -

keep fighting the good fight...

peace,
ben

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I just got 21 a feww weeks ago. I like it.

I have reeckonning. Went to Phil and friendds last Friday, gort a post up about it.

Welcom back.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I have a new keyboaard that is really shitty too. Spongy keys that double type. And way too smaall.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous safetyman said...

Welcome back

As to 7/7/89 there was an awesome Blow Away

Was sitting at the far end of the field in the bleachers for that part of the show. Brent gave it all he had and then some. Truly a 5 star performance of that tune

 

Post a Comment

<< Home