Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Good Lovin'

On this Valentine's Day, a tribute to my wife of 10 years:
---------------------------------------------------------------
"I love you more than words can tell" - Brokedown Palace

"The girl I love, she's sweet and true" - Don't Ease Me In

"You don't know how easy it is to love you" - Easy To Love You

"Love me, I will love you too, nothing else I'd rather do" - France

"You know I love you baby, I gotta get you all alone" - Good Morning Little Schoolgirl

"Cause you're the only girl I know that can really love me so" - In The Midnight Hour

"It's all right, 'cause I love you, and that's not gonna change", "But I'll still sing you love songs, written in the letters of your name" - Looks Like Rain

"My love is bigger than a Cadillac" - Not Fade Away

"Just a little spoon of your precious love, is good enough for me" - Spoonful

"She's got everything delightful. She's got everything I need" - Sugar Magnolia

"To lie with you once more, to lie with you. With our dreams entwined together" - To Lay Me Down

3 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger irenie said...

Nice!

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Stewart said...

Very inspired -- nice job! Of course the Dead don't get any more romantic than in "If I Had the World to Give":

"If I had the world to give, I'd give it to you, long as you live"

sigh . . .

Happy V-Day to all!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger an old friend said...

right on ben ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home