Wednesday, February 01, 2006

100th Post

I know I mentioned it around New Year's but I'm still amazed that this is still going, not to mention that I've actually had 100 things to post (thanks to many of you of course). So thanks again for stopping by.

In conjunction with my 100th post, I've decided to remodel the blog a bit. I've reorganzied my link section and I've added a new Feed via Feedburner. If you have in the past, or would like to subscribe to BornAgainDeadHead, you will notice a new orange icon below the Blogger icon on the right sidebar. It appears to work pretty well. I used it to add a feed to my MyYahoo.

Thanks again, more to come...

6 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Anonymous jonathan said...

Wa-hoo! Congrats Ben, the 100th post is a great milestone.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger BubbleViewer said...

Congratulations. I really enjoy this blog. You're doing a great job. I have gotten a lot of good info here that has helped me appreciate the Dead's music even more. Born again indeed. The Dead is even better the second time around!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger wildflower seed said...

Ben
Congrats! My blog URL has changed to http://cosmicelevator.blogspot.com

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger an old friend said...

congrats ben

:)

peace,

ben

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Your post above won't accept comments. I got that book for my B-day at the beginning of the year. From my wife.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Somethings wrong, now that post is gone. That's the second time I've lost it. What's up Blogger?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home