Ten Questions for...Mark
1. 1st Dead Experience - Listening to "American Beauty" album that my oldersister (not a Deadhead) bought in 1972. I subsequently "stole" it and I still have that same copy.
2. 1st Dead Show - Day On The Green in October 1977 - The Dead opening forThe Who. Can't remember if it was Saturday or Sunday, though.
3. Last Dead Show - 1982 - Vietnam veteran's memorial show at MosconeCenter.
4. How many shows did you go too? 5 or 6
5. Favorite year or time period - Mid to late 70's
6. Favorite band member (if it's Jerry, 2nd favorite?) Bill Kreutzmann andMickey Hart - Loved the drums!
7. Other favorite bands - Cowboy Junkies, all sorts of blues artists, HotTuna, Janis and Big brother.....
8. Favorite movie - Don't really have one.
9. I'm currently reading (or I recently read) - Jarhead
10. When I'm not online or listening to The Grateful Dead - Working on remodeling our house in Sonoma County, reading, taking day trips around theBay Area, hanging out with friends.