Ten Questions for...Helen
Peace and please say No to GMOs from Helen...
1. 1st Dead Experience - Turned on by a friend - 1st show below and never got off the bus
2. 1st Dead Show - Sept. 20, 1982 - Madison Square Garden, NYC
3. Last Dead Show - June 19, 1995 - Giants Stadium, E.Rutherford, NJ
4. How many shows did you go too? Have always had a hard time nailing this down. As far as I can tell 130, give or take 20
5. Favorite year or time period - I hang on to the late 80's. This is when I transfomed from party-animal to Wharf-Rat
6. Favorite band member (if it's Jerry, 2nd favorite?) Well, it's Jerry so 2nd fav is Phil.
7. Other favorite bands - Allman's, Mule, Dave Matthews Band, Rush, Yes, Moody Blues
8. Favorite movie - Shawshank Redemption
9. I'm currently reading (or I recently read) Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim - David Sedaris
10. When I'm not online or listening to The Grateful Dead... Besides work and sleep, I knit some, do jigsaw puzzles, take photos, non-profit grant writing