10 Questions for...SLC Library Boy
The man with all the Grateful Dead News fit to Blog...SLC Library Boy
1. 1st Dead Experience - Growing up, I lived right next to Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre. One year, when the Dead came to town, I was overwhelmed by all the heads in my neighborhood. I starting talking to them, asking dumb things like "are they heavy metal?" (I thought that b/c of the shirts) and "who's Jerry?"
2. 1st Dead Show - It took me long enough, but the first show I went to where I was really into the Dead was 6/17/94 Eugene.
3. Last Dead Show - 2/20/95 Salt Lake City.
4. How many shows did you go too? 10
5. Favorite year or time period - 1973-1978 is, by far, my favorite era
6. Favorite band member (if it’s Jerry, 2nd favorite?) Jerry, so, second favorite, Phil.
7. Other favorite bands - I'm very much into House Music, but have been listening to old Talking Heads shows lately.
8. Favorite movie - Harold & Maude
9. I'm currently reading (or I recently read)... To be honest, my most recent read was a comic book (Fantastic Four).
10. When I'm not online or listening to The Grateful Dead... jamming w/ friends, playing cello, making beats...
SLC Library Boy - Salt Lake City, Utah
Trading List (just started)