10 Questions for...Joby
Lots of responses right off the bat, very cool. I'll put them up as individual posts throughout the weekend.
First up, Joby.
1. 1st Dead Experience - 9th grade I skipped school with a cute Deadhead girl and went over to her house. She put on a soundboard copy of the Harpur's College show (long before Dick's Picks 8 came out!) and I was immediately hooked.
2. 1st Dead Show - 3/30/87 Philly Spectrum
3. Last Dead Show - 5/21/95 Sam Boyd Silver Bowl, Las Vegas
4. How many shows did you go to? Around 100-120
5. Favorite year or time period - 1989 - 1990
6. Favorite band member - Beyond Jerry they're pretty much equal in my eyes
7. Other favorite bands - Neil Young, Bob Dylan, CSNY
8. Favorite movie - Blues Brothers is a great choice, loved the Lord of the Rings trilogy, Altered States, Kevin Smith's Jersey movies, anything by Terry Gilliam
9. I'm currently reading (or I recently read)- checked out from the library at the moment are: "The Truth (with jokes)" by Al Franken, "Mr. Lucky" by Jim Swain and I am rereading the Illuminatus Trilogy
10. When I'm not online or listening to The Grateful Dead - I'm playing poker or hanging out with my wife & 18 month old daughter