Saturday, January 14, 2006

10 Questions For...Deep

From Deep (aka Ventilatorblues)

1. 1st Dead Experience - High school (in India), someone made me a mixed tape, with "New Minglewood Blues" and "Me & Bobby McGee" on it
2. 1st Dead Show - :( Came to the US only in 1998
3. Last Dead Show - :( Came to the US only in 1998
4. How many shows did you go too? :( (you get the drift)
5. Favorite year or time period - 1972-1974, without a doubt
6. Favorite band member (if it’s Jerry, 2nd favorite?) Phil
7. Other favorite bands - Garaj Mahal, Steve Kimock Band, King Crimson
8. Favorite movie - Stalker by Andrei Tarkovsky
9. I'm currently reading (or I recently read)... The Secret of the Veda, by Sri Aurobindo (Sri Aurobindo was an Indian mystic/spiritual leader - The Vedas are ancient Indian sacred texts)
10. When I'm not online or listening to The Grateful Dead... I spend time with my non-Deadhead wife, watch movies, and try to meditate

3 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Helen said...

Deep,
I gather you didn't have the chance to catch the Dead live but you should really grab the opportunity to see Phil is he comes to your area!
Peace............

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Mark said...

And Ratdog (i know, Helen, I know...)
;o)>

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger wildflower seed said...

Helen
I have seen The Dead, The Other Ones, P&F (in various forms) - to make up for lost time. But I am yet to see Ratdog ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home