Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Response...

If you look back on my prior post, Black Wednesday, my first comment is a copy of an e-mail that I sent to several affiliated with the Grateful Dead organization.

This afternoon, I received a response from customerservice@gdstore.com:
Ben,

We truly do value your input on this situation. I will pass your comments on to the powers that be.

Thanks,
Name Removed
Customer Service

It's not much, but it's something. It's communication. Someone is listening. It's a start. Better than nothing. Thank you.

2 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Helen said...

Congrats! This is the first communication I've seen between the org. and the community. I know you took action quickly so hopefully there is more to follow. And I sincerely hope they DO pass it on to the "powers that be".
Much More Peace...............

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous jonathan said...

Very cool, Ben. I just hope they take thoughtful questions like yours into account over the vicious attacks I've seen elsewhere. The first petition, for example, I think was written with too much haste, and contains some fairly hateful language.

Keep on keepin' on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home