Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Got My Ratdog Tix!!!

Well, I pulled the trigger today and bought two tickets to the Ratdog show in Frederick, MD on November 8. My brother will be going with me, which will be cool for a number of reasons, one because we never saw a Dead show together. Got pretty good seats too. The seats I was pulling up online were in the back of the theater, I felt I could do better. I called the box office this morning and got seats about 10 rows further up, but off to one side. Saved me a few bucks too. Should be fun :)

If any one reading this blog plans on being at that show, let me know. I've added a Deadlink to the unofficial Ratdog website as well, very nicely done.

4 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger irenie said...

I'm not going but am happy for you!
Have a great time!!!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Irenie - Thanks, I know you are a big Bobby fan. This will be my first Ratdog show, so I'm pretty psyched.

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Cool beans, Ben. Have a good time! Let me know if you think I should take the plunge too.

As an aside, I need some help. Please see my latest post, "The Right Write Speed". Trust me, it's apolitical, despite the title sound. ;o)> Hope ou can be of assistance and thanks ever so much.

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous jonathan said...

Have a blast! I'm hoping to see Bobby and the boys at some point, it's just not happened yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home