Thursday, August 18, 2005

Goin' Down The Road...

Goin' down the road feeling bad
Goin' down the road feeling bad
Goin' down the road feeling bad
Don't wanna be treated this a way

Going where the climate suits my clothes
Going where the climate suits my clothes
Going where the climate suits my clothes
Don't wanna be treated this a way

Going where the water tastes like wine
Going where the water tastes like wine
Going where the water tastes like wine
Don't wanna be treated this a way

I'm going where those chilly winds don't blow
I'm going where those chilly winds don't blow
Going where those chilly winds don't blow
Don't want to be treated this way
-------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm off to the beach for the week. Not looking forward to the long drive (with two young kids), but the destination is worth it. I'll have some Dead with me to keep me entertained of course. Back with more posts after the 27th.

Until then, Keep on Bloggin!

6 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger Mark said...

You at the beach, me burning fifty-odd Dead CD's a friend of mine sent me l;ast week. Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular and I'll see if I have it! Same goes for you, Jonathan.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger B said...

my name is Ben
I remaster shows at archive.org for the Grateful Dead.
I have my own studio.
I love the Red Sox.
Here is my blog :)
http://bostonmazar.blogspot.com/

I found your blog site from a comment left @ 3-14-90 SBD online.
drop me a line if youre bored. I have every show in circulation, with a few others ;) happy to help out a head if i could

all shows remastered 100% professionally, some/most not back in circulation yet.

-Ben

PS. I bookmarked your blog from my site. bye friend.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Ben,

Love your blog. I might just take you up on your offer BTW. I've placed a link to your blog from mine too.

Thanks again,

Ben

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger B said...

oh hey man

whats up :)
thanks - yea anytime...
i remaster pretty much 24/7 ;)

let me know -
the music never stopped...

-Ben

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Ben,

I'd love to hear some of your work on Archive.org. Could you point me to a few of the shows you have uploaded there?

- Ben

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Well, shit do I feel inadequate now with my fifty crappy CD's! ;o)>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home