Monday, August 08, 2005

Garcia: The Tie

After a somewhat sappy, from-the-heart post yesterday, I thought I would follow-up with something on the lighter side today. A couple posts ago, I talked about Jerry The Artist. Some of his artwork made it on to a collection of ties. I always thought that was kind of ironic as I can't ever remember seeing Jerry wear a tie.

Anyway, here's a picture of my Jerry Garcia "Plague of the Frogs" Passover tie. That's not what it's really called, but it is my Passover tie nonetheless. In particular, I thought that Mark over at the Knocking on the Golden Door Blog would appreciate this.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Mark said...

That is like, way cool!!! And thanks for the link!!!

I will have to have you over for Passover next time you're in Cal in April!!! (Or May, or March, depending on that crazy lunar calendar!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home