Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Archive.org Live Music Archive Forum

I've been visiting Archive.org for months now, but just discovered the Live Music Archive Forum for the first time today. Shame it's kind of hidden there from the main Grateful Dead Page. I've been looking for a way to make sense of it all on that site for a while, often wondering blindly searching for shows. Dead on Friday is a very good reference point for finding hidden gems, the Forum however appears to be another great place to go to find great shows, great versions of songs, etc.

The Internet and The Grateful Dead = You got your chocolate in my peanut butter! You got your peanut butter in my chocolate! Hmmm...

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Andy Owens said...

Really fantastic Dead site Ben!
Thanks for adding a link to mine & I will do the same to yours (Blog)
http://www.
gratefuldeadnews.blogspot.com

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Thanks for the kinds words. More to come...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home